Amenities and Guidelines
- Four of the fields are 300 feet while the fifth field is 250 feet. All fields are fully irrigated by an on-site well which will keep the Blue Grass/Sports Fescue outfields watered. All dugouts are 30 feet covered areas, which include player seating, bat racks, and a line-up board. Each field is also equipped with a 20 foot backstop with padding along the bottom. Field 4 has a press box and a championship style scoreboard. The other four fields have a scorers table and small scoreboards.
- All five fields have "championship level" MUSCO lighting system. This state-of-the-art system will make night play more enjoyable and safe. These lights illuminate infields made up of existing sand, clay, and imported west Texas red clay.
- The complex is completely fenced for security and safety. Each field is encompassed by a 6' fence with the outfield fences all having a safety top-cap (yellow) along with wind screens on all fields. There are ample warm-up areas located between fields 3 and 4, and 4 and 5. Water fountains are located between fields 1 and 5, and behind the backstop of field 3. Fields 1, 2, 3, and 5 have a shade structure behind each backstop. This 20 foot by 20 foot shaded area which covers the scorers table and middle section of bleachers will enable spectator's relief from the sun.
- Fields 1, 2, and 5 have seating for 100 spectators, while field 3 has seating for 230. Field 4, which is also known as the championship field has over 400 permanent, chair-backed seats with an additional 1,200 being able to be seated in the bleachers.
- Heritage Park also has a 2,200 square foot covered and fenced playground complex. This system features many play areas along with a safety "rubber" floor. Two large umbrellas along with a misting cooling station are located in the park.
- The center pavilion area will be a very special part of the park. This center building has 7,000 square feet including seating with tables for over 150 people. The pavilion, which is equipped with ceiling fans, video games, and televisions with satellite service, is a great area to relax. The west end of the pavilion is a full-service concession area which serves sandwiches, appetizers, snacks, and beverages, including beer. The east end of the pavilion houses the complex offices and restroom facilities.
- The main entrance to the park is on the north side of the complex adjacent to the nearly 300 paved, lit parking spaces.
- No food, drink, or coolers allowed into the park (except water bottles)
- Each entrant into the park (players, coaches, and spectators) pays a $1 admission fee
- No smoking or alcohol permitted on playing fields
- No soft-toss or batting practice of any kind into fences
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted on premises
- No bicycles, skateboards, roller-blades, roller-skates, or scooters allowed in complex
- Pets on leashes are allowed as long as under control of owner
- Heritage Park staff reserves the right to make decisions on the use of facility and playing fields, if doing so would be detrimental to the safety of participants or cause unnecessary damage to the playing fields
- Tournaments or events that have been rained out will not automatically be rescheduled
- The party reserving the facility may reschedule, depending on the availability of fields
- Canceled or shortened events will receive appropriate refunds upon request
- The park will open one hour prior to play beginning daily and should close 1/2 hour following the conclusion of last game